Knowledge Base

Pothole or Other Road Repairs Needed

Requests to fill potholes are addressed in the order they are received. To report a pothole that needs to be filled, please contact 3-1-1. If you notice that your report has not been addressed after a reasonable amount of time, call the Street Maintenance Division at (225) 389-4880 to inquire about the status of your request – please ensure you have your 3-1-1 reference number handy.

Updated 12/23/2015 11:23 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!