Knowledge Base

I would like for the City-Parish to consider conducting a travel signal study at a particular intersection. What process should I follow?

City-Parish traffic signals are maintained by the Department of Transportation and Drainage under the direction of the chief traffic engineer, who determines the installation and proper timing and maintenance of traffic-control devices such as traffic signals as well as investigates and plans traffic operations throughout the City-Parish.

If you would like to request an investigation of a traffic signal that you believe to be causing issues related to vehicle flow or otherwise unsafe driving conditions, please contact the City-Parish Department of Transportation and Drainage at (225) 389-2170.

Updated 12/23/2015 11:30 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!