Knowledge Base

Streetlight Issues

Streetlight outages and/or damage may be reported to 3-1-1 and the City-Parish will refer the request to the appropriate electrical provider.

Note that the City-Parish is only responsible for the installation of new street lights – any maintenance related work is coordinated through the neighborhood’s relevant electrical provider. You may also submit a maintenance request for a streetlight, please contact the appropriate electrical provider for your neighborhood – Entergy or DEMCO – using the following phone numbers:

Entergy: 1-800-ENTERGY

DEMCO: 1-800-262-0221

Updated 6/15/2018 3:56 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!